1. Program Description: We may send transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Transactional messages are sent that relate to providing or receiving care through an online healthcare visit. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated system. Message frequency will vary. You agree that we, on behalf of a healthcare service provider, may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
2. User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number during your online healthcare visit or by going on-call as a provider, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user.
3. User Opt-Out and Support: You can cancel the SMS service at any time, just reply “STOP” to any message received. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.